Инфраструктура Электротехнического кластера
Региональный центр инжиниринга Чувашской Республики
Engineering Center of the Chuvash Republic was founded in 2013 and is a subdivision of the Electrical cluster Chuvash Republic.
Center for Standardization Certification and tests
Certification, standardization and testing of the Chuvash Republic (TSSSI PR) - is designed to ensure the accelerated development of existing innovative and comfortable conditions for the formation of new businesses ...
For the purposes of the concentration of high-tech manufacturing in the city of Cheboksary and creating new opportunities for the expansion of small and medium-sized enterprises of high-tech sectors of the economy. Resolved Question shortage of quality space with a modern infrastructure and a high level of professional service ...
Академия электротехнических наук Чувашской республики
Academy of Electrical Sciences of the Republic of Chuvashia was created by a group of scientists with the support of the President of Chuvashia N.V.Fedorova and rector of the Chechen State University academician Kurakova LP and was registered in the Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic in November 1997. In March 1998, the first meeting of Economic Sciences of the Czech Republic, which have been elected members of the Academy and its governing bodies. In 1998, the Presidium of the Academy of Electrical Sciences of the Russian Federation included AEN Czech Republic in the number of regional offices of Economic Sciences of the Russian Federation. In 2002, AEN CR has successfully passed re-registration in the Ministry of Justice of the Czech Republic ....
Структура и взаимодействие
|Higher education institutions (human resources)||Infrastructure|
| || |
Technology parks and techno:
Innovative business incubators:
Centers of technology transfer and cooperation:
Design organizations, engineering and service companies:
|Information Environment||Support from the region|
| || |
Поставки электротехнической продукции
- Devices switching and protection of electrical circuits;
- Sets of electrical equipment, switching and (or) protection;
- Equipment for the systems Additional electric electri-tion and other internal combustion engines;
- Medical devices, including surgical equipment, orthopedic devices and their component parts;
- Apparatus and instruments for navigation, meteorology, surveying, geophysical and other;
- Instruments and apparatus for monitoring and measuring the elec-cal quantities of ionizing radiation and the parameters of telecommunications;
- Apparatus and instruments for measuring, monitoring and testing, other;
- Instruments and apparatus for automatic regulation and control;
- Insulated wire and cable;
- Electric lamps and lighting equipment;
- Electric motors, generators and transformers
"RusHydro", OJSC "NK" Rosneft ", OAO" SO UES ", JSC" MOESK ", State Corporation" Rosatom ", JSC" FGC UES ", JSC" ECMC UES ", JSC" Concern "Group" GAZ " , "AvtoVAZ", OJSC "KAMAZ", OJSC "Russian Railways" JSC "IDGC Holding", OAO "LUKOIL", OAO "Gazprom", "ALROSA", JSC "Renova Orgsintez", JSC "PAZ", JSC " KAVZ "AMO" ZIL ", JSC" SHAAZ ", JSC" YaZDA "" Promtractor "and others.
Algeria, Angola, Armenia, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Belorussiya, Vyetnam, Georgia, Egypt, India, Iraq, Iran, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, China, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldavia, Mongolia, Polysha, Serbia, Syria, Tajikistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, Croatia, Эstoniya and others.