CA standardization and testing - a modern, high-tech complex for EMC testing.
TSSSI equipped testing and measuring equipment, including a modified semi-anechoic shielded chamber, the world's leading manufacturers, which allows testing of products to meet a large range of regulations.
TSSSI provides the following services:
- the provision of services to enterprises and organizations for integrated certification testing of a wide range of products in various industries for EMC requirements;
- conducting acceptance, standard, periodic testing of technical equipment for EMC parameters;
- development of test methods and advice to businesses and organizations on EMC;
- measurements on objects of the customer to solve EMC problems.
Our customers, for conducting the tests: SPE "screen", LLC "Relematika", OOO "NPP" Bresler "OOO" NPP "Dinamika", JSC "ELARA", LLC "Cheboksary Pipe Plant" and others.
Using TSSSI services, you reduce the cost and shorten the cycle of its product testing.
Products and services:
Services provided by the laboratory of the Czech Republic TSSSI
As part of the development plan of the Czech Republic TSSSI a laboratory electromagnetic compatibility, allowing to carry out:
- Tests for stability:
- in accordance with GOST 2013 30804.4.4 to nanosecond pulse interference
- in accordance with GOST R 51317.4.5-99 to microsecond pulse interferences
- in accordance with GOST 2013 30804.4.11 to dips, short interruptions and voltage variations power.
- in accordance with GOST R 50648-2004 to the magnetic field of industrial frequency
- in accordance with GOST 50649-94 to pulsed magnetic field
- in accordance with GOST R 51317.4.6-99 interference, induced by radio-frequency electromagnetic field
- in accordance with GOST 2013 30804.4.2 ESD
- in accordance with GOST R 51317.4.12k damped oscillatory interference
- in accordance with IEC 61000-4-18 to damped oscillatory interference to 1MHz
- in accordance with GOST 50652-94 damped oscillatory magnetic fields
- in accordance with GOST 30804.4.13-2013 distortion sine wave voltage supply
- in accordance with GOST R 51317.4.14 to fluctuations in supply voltage
- in accordance with GOST R 51317.4.17 to ripple voltage DC power
- in accordance with GOST R 51317.4.28-2000 to change the frequency of the supply voltage.
- in accordance with IEC 61000-4-29 to dynamic changes in the supply voltage DC
- in accordance with GOST 29280-92 to harmonics and interharmonics, the signals of remote control and alarm systems in the AC mains voltage.
- in accordance with GOST R 51317.4.16 to asymmetric conducted disturbances 0-150 kHz
- in accordance with GOST 30804.4.3-2013 to radio frequency electromagnetic field.
- Tests on the issue:
- in accordance with GOST 30804.3.2-2013 to the harmonic current
- in accordance with GOST 30804.3.3-2013 limitation of voltage changes, voltage fluctuations and flicker
- in accordance with GOST 30328-95 / GOST 50514-93 electrical relays. Insulation test
- в соответствии с IEC 255-5-77, EN 60255-5, IEC 60255-5,IEC 61180-1,IEC 62052-11
- in accordance with GOST R 51318.22, GOST R 51318.11, GOST R 51318.15